Alpha brain is touted as a “miracle pill” by some, and as a scam by others. What is the truth about this product? Can it really help you increase focus, memory, and intelligence? Here we will take an in-depth look at Alpha Brain and all of its purported benefits. We will also investigate whether or not there is any scientific evidence to support these claims. By the end of this article, you should have a good understanding of what Alpha Brain is, what it can do for you, and whether or not it is worth your money.
What is Alpha Brain?
As one of the most popular brain supplements on the market, Alpha Brain offers a blend of nootropics that work to improve your mood, focus, memory and energy levels. Some nootropics work by increasing the quantity of available neurotransmitters in the brain while others affect specific receptors. The ingredients in this product are meant to interact with the neurotransmitters in your brain, which should result in vast improvements in cognitive function. Alpha Brain is similar to many other nootropics on the market, like Noopept or Sunifiram. It does not contain any unsafe synthetic chemicals or stimulants; however, it does contain caffeine which can act as a stimulant in many cases.
Alpha Brain is marketed by Onnit Labs, a company that produces products for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. The product was created by Joe Rogan, who is an outspoken fan of nootropics and biohacking in general. He wanted to create a brain supplement that could be used to improve cognitive function without the use of harsh chemicals.
What’s in Alpha Brain?
While no product on the market is guaranteed to have side effect free, Alpha Brain takes great steps in ensuring that its ingredients are sourced responsibly. All of their products are made in FDA registered facilities and are completely natural. They also avoid using dangerous fillers or binders in their capsules. Let’s take a look at what makes up the Alpha Brain supplement.
Alpha Brain contains the following ingredients:
- Bacopa Monnieri: This plant is used in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to increase memory and cognitive function. It works by acting on the serotonin, dopamine, GABA, and choline neurotransmitters in your brain.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb is a powerful antioxidant that has been used for centuries as a memory enhancer. It works by creating more blood flow to the brain and by inhibiting enzymes that can corrode cognitive function.
- Vinpocetine: This extract from the periwinkle plant is believed to protect brain cells from damage. It also acts as a vasodilator, which means it can increase blood flow to the brain.
- Huperzine A: This extract from a club moss enhances acetylcholine in your brain and acts as a powerful antioxidant. It is commonly used for Alzheimer’s prevention.
- Phosphatidylserine: One study suggests that phosphatidylserine can improve cognitive function and focus. Research is ongoing, but this ingredient may be effective for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Taurine: This amino acid is believed to support brain health by protecting neurons from damage caused by toxins.
- L-Tyrosine: This supplement is a building block of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine and thyroid hormones. It is often used for depression and ADHD and as a way to improve focus and energy.
- Caffeine: This stimulant is found in chocolate, coffee, tea, soda, and supplements like Alpha Brain. Some people say that it can cause anxiety or jitters if you take too much of it. However, caffeine has been linked to benefits like improved memory, focus and mood.
- Boron: This dietary mineral is necessary for healthy bones and has been linked to increased testosterone.
- Vitamin B6: This vitamin is important for a number of bodily functions, including hormone production, red blood cell creation and a strong immune system.
- Phosphorus: This mineral is found in many of the foods we eat on a daily basis, but it can also help protect cells from damage and help your body produce energy.
Alpha GPC: This ingredient is derived from soy lecithin and is believed to support cognitive function by helping to deliver amino acids across the blood-brain barrier. Some studies have shown that it can improve memory recall in healthy adults.
How Does Alpha Brain Work?
Alpha brain was designed to increase the levels of various neurotransmitters in your brain. These include serotonin, dopamine and GABA. This supplement also has antioxidant properties and can help protect your cells from damage. Alpha Brain is most effective when taken as part of a daily regimen that includes 8-hours of sleep per night and proper nutrition such as Omega-3 fatty acids.
Most of our thoughts, feelings, and actions are controlled by neurotransmitter signaling, which processes sensory signals from the surroundings. Our brains also process these signals via neurons which send neurotransmitters to different parts of the body. The neurotransmitters that send signals to our body to determine how we feel, think, or act in a given situation. When these neurotransmitters aren’t being efficiently transmitted, it can lead to impaired memory recall as well as mood disorders like anxiety. Alpha Brain helps you get more energy and increases mental clarity so you can perform at your best through all of your workday. It has been shown to, and many people see benefits from it.
Dosage and Best Ways to Take Alpha Brain
Alpha Brain is most effective when taken in the morning after breakfast and with a glass of water. Alpha brain can also be taken before an evening study session but taking it too late might make it harder to sleep at night. The recommended dose is one pill on an empty stomach. Do not exceed two pills per day; alpha brain can cause nausea in high doses.
Positive Effects of Alpha Brain
There are many benefits of using Alpha Brain. It has been shown to improve memory, mood, focus and concentration in both healthy adults and people with cognitive impairment issues like Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. The specific studies found that it can improve the speed at which information is sent between neurons in your brain which results in better memory recall capabilities. Not only does it help new information be delivered faster, but it has also been shown to improve recall of existing memories. It can make you more productive and give you the ability to focus in on complex tasks at work or school.
The key benefits include:
- Improves Memory Recall
Alpha brain contains L-Theanine, which is an amino acid that can help increase dopamine levels in your brain. Studies have shown that this amino acid has the ability to increase alpha waves in the brain, which are associated with maintaining alertness and attention during complex tasks. It also increases serotonin which helps regulate mood. When combined with Alpha GPC, this ingredient can help improve short term memory recall.
- Improves Mood and Relieves Stress
Alpha brain contains ingredients that can help raise serotonin levels in your body. Serotonin is the neurotransmitter responsible for regulating moods, emotions, sleep cycles, pain perception, appetite control and sexual desire. This supplement helps protect against cell damage and can increase dopamine levels as well.
- Improves Focus and Concentration
Alpha brain contains ingredients that improve mental clarity and calmness. It is composed of phosphatidylserine which supports the health of neurons in your brain and helps deliver neurotransmitter messages throughout your entire nervous system. This ingredient also improves memory recall and thinking skills.
- Improves Energy Levels
Alpha brain contains ingredients that support healthy blood sugar levels in your body. It has been shown to increase glucose uptake levels which enhance energy production. With more energy, you can stay alert throughout the day at work or school without feeling tired or lethargic. This supplement also has antioxidant properties that support the health of neurons in your brain.
- Improved the Quality of Sleep
Alpha brain contains ingredients that help you fall asleep faster. It also helps promote deep sleep which encourages your body release growth hormones to repair cells, tissues and muscles while you rest. This supplement has powerful antioxidant properties that fight free radicals in your brain which can result in poor sleep patterns. The amino acid L-theanine is a natural relaxant and a powerful nootropic that reduces the effects of stress.
- Better Overall Health
Alpha brain has been shown to improve cardiovascular health, reduce the effects of aging on the brain, and protect your neurons against deterioration. A healthier heart makes it easier for blood to flow throughout your body which includes your brain. This supplement also helps fight off free radicals that accumulate in cells throughout the body including those in your brain. It can also increase the fixation of glucose in your cells which can help reduce free radical damage.
- Advanced Memory Support
One of the biggest selling points for Alpha Brain is that it has been shown to help reverse the aging effects on your brain. It helps improve overall blood flow to your head which improves concentration and focus, but also helps fight off free radicals in the body. L-theanine is an amino acid that can reduce stress levels in your body and has been shown to increase dopamine and serotonin levels which can improve mood and memory.
Negative Effects and Warnings
There are very few side effects that may occur when using Alpha Brain. It does contain caffeine which can lead to heart palpitations, restlessness, and nausea if you don’t drink enough water throughout the day. The caffeine in this supplement is derived from green tea extract which has only about half the caffeine as coffee beans. Taking too much of this supplement may make you feel jittery or cause anxiety.
Alpha Brain is a natural supplement that has been shown to have no serious side effects when taken as directed. However, it does contain caffeine and might not be suitable for people who are sensitive to stimulants in any way. Its ingredients can cause nausea and stomach discomfort when used in high doses.
Alpha Brain can interact with MAO inhibitors and blood thinning medications so you should speak with your doctor before taking Alpha Brain if you are currently on any type of medication. It is also not recommended for breastfeeding or pregnant women, as it has not been studied for potential effects on unborn children. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, you should contact your doctor before taking this supplement.
Alpha Brain does contain L-Theanine that can increase the effects of caffeine, which means it is not recommended to be taken with other stimulants like Energy Drinks. It can also cause sleep issues if taken too late in the day.
How to Use Alpha Brain to Improve Your Memory, Focus and Motivation?
Alpha Brain is an excellent Nootropic supplement that helps enhance cognitive skills, provide mental clarity and support motivation levels. It can be taken anytime to increase focus throughout the day, but for best results it should be taken 30 to 45 minutes before a workout or other activity you want enhanced mental performance for.
Since Alpha Brain contains caffeine derived from green tea extract, it is best taken in the morning or early afternoon to avoid sleep issues at night. You should take one pill with a glass of water and never exceed more than three pills per day. Taking Alpha Brain on a regular basis can improve your overall cognitive function and has shown to help reverse the effects of aging on the brain.
What makes Alpha Brain different?
Alpha Brain contains a unique blend of ingredients designed to enhance cognitive abilities and support overall brain health. It’s the only supplement on the market with L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine, which supports memory and recall. It also contains L-theanine, an amino acid shown to enhance alertness without the jitters associated with caffeine. The other ingredients in Alpha Brain are Vinpocetine, Huperzine A, Bacopa Monnieri and Tyrosine.
Vinpocetine enhances blood flow to the brain and supports memory and recall. Huperzine A is an alkaloid that supports neuroprotection by increasing acetylcholine levels in the body which support memory, mood and overall cognitive functions. Bacopa Monnieri is a traditional Ayurvedic herb known to help improve memory and mental performance. Lastly, Tyrosine is an amino acid that supports healthy brain function by increasing levels of dopamine in the body.
Alpha Brain also has many positive reviews from customers around the world who have seen great results with this Nootropic supplement. Many people take this capsule to help them with mental clarity, better focus, and motivation throughout their day. It can be taken anytime throughout the day to improve overall cognitive function.
Alpha Brain Review: Is the Product Worth Buying?
- Johan Carpenter (July 1, 2021): I work on the road quite a bit and I always need to be on top of my game. I travel all over the country on sales calls, so it’s important for me to have quick recall of any information I am given by customers or vendors. Alpha Brain has become an essential part of my day because it really helps focus on work, and I have been able to retain large amounts of information after only a few times using it.
- Jasmine Kidde (August 15, 2021): I was never good at taking tests in school and found myself getting distracted very easily. It wasn’t until my doctor suggested that maybe my ADD medication wasn’t working right that I discovered Alpha Brain. Since I started taking Alpha Brain, my grades have improved significantly, and I am able to concentrate on tasks much better without getting distracted.
- Kelsey Rucker (August 1, 2021): I’m a new mom and since having my son my life has become quite hectic. Every day is filled with changing diapers, running after him and trying to get some work done in between. I noticed that I was really struggling to focus and even staying awake in the middle of the day. I started taking Alpha Brain and immediately saw results in my ability to concentrate and stay awake during the day when normally I would be falling asleep at my desk.
- Jasmine Kidde (August 19, 2021): I’m a stay-at-home mom and before I started taking Alpha Brain my whole day went by without getting anything done. My husband would come home from work and ask me why we had no food in the fridge, or the laundry wasn’t folded and put away. He threatened to get rid of our cable because there was never any time for us to watch TV and we were constantly running late. But since I started taking Alpha Brain, our lives have completely changed. I get the housework done every day and we actually sit down and eat dinner together at night like a family.
- Kevin King (September 8, 2021): I started taking Alpha Brain because I wanted to be more motivated at work. I felt like my days were just filled with endless distractions and it was becoming impossible for me to accomplish anything. That was until I discovered Alpha Brain. Ever since then, my ability to remain focused has improved tremendously and I’m now completing projects that have been sitting on the backburner for months.
- Katty Live (July 30, 2021): I can’t remember the last time I made it through a day without feeling tired. My head was constantly hitting the desk at work, and I would get home from school absolutely exhausted. That all changed after I started taking Alpha Brain, which helped me improve my ability to concentrate and focus on class and also helped me stay awake throughout the entire day.
- Nelson Simmons (October 4, 2021): I am a dad of two young boys and have found myself trying to get things done around the house at night when both of them are already sleeping. Around the time I discovered Alpha Brain my son was just beginning to learn how to read, so I would work on his homework with him every evening after dinner. But once he started going to bed at 7 p.m., I found myself unable to accomplish anything until around 9 p.m. when my husband came home from work. Alpha Brain was a huge help for me because it allowed me to better concentrate on the topics, we were studying in order to improve my son’s reading skills and comprehension of new words, which in turn helped me be a more effective tutor.
- Brian Lexus (October 11, 2021): I have been coaching my son’s soccer team for the past few years and have noticed that my ability to retain information about individual players was starting to slip. Whether it was their favorite color or place they wanted to travel before they died, I seemed to be forgetting these small details that I would normally be able to recall with ease. My doctor recommended Alpha Brain and once I started taking it, everything changed. It was almost like night and day because I could suddenly remember the small things that made each player unique from one another without forgetting anything important or getting confused with who was who on the field.
- Steve Johnson (April 5, 2021): Ever since I was young, I have remembered having a difficult time concentrating. Whether it was staying focused on my homework or listening to what the teacher had to say in class, I’ve always had trouble paying attention even if it seemed like something really mattered. Then one day my friend told me how he got rid of his ADHD symptoms by taking Alpha Brain and now I too am able to pay close attention in class without getting distracted.
Natalie Goldman (June 4, 2021): I started taking Alpha Brain as a way to improve my overall health, but it ended up having the exact opposite effect. In fact, I’ve never been sicker in my entire life as I have been since I started taking it. It just doesn’t seem to agree with me for some reason because I’ve never felt worse in my life than when I was taking Alpha Brain. Ever since then, I’ve chosen to take something else that works much better for me and helps improve my overall cognitive functioning without any of the added side effects.
FAQs: Frequently asked questions about Alpha Brain.
Is it safe and legal?
YES. The supplement contains natural ingredients and is manufactured under strict GMP guidelines in FDA-registered facilities.
What are the best benefits?
The Alpha BRAIN formula can help you get a boost of energy, improve your memory and concentration, get more done at work or school, take control of your food cravings, better manage stress and depression, and more.
How much does it cost?
Alpha BRAIN is priced at $34.95 for a month’s supply, $59.95 for 2 bottles, or $129.95 for 4 bottles.
How should I take it?
For best results, take two capsules daily with water or juice-at least 30 minutes before your morning meal or task at hand. You can also take two capsules or 1 capsule twice daily to manage stress, for focus and mental acuity, or as needed for appetite suppression.
Can I stack it with anything?
While stacking Alpha BRAIN is not necessary, you can enhance the benefits if you choose to run it short term alongside other cognitive enhancement supplements like Mind Lab Pro, formerly known as Opti-Nutra’s OEP Formula.
Is the formula safe for kids and/or adults?
Yes. The formula is completely natural and contains no harmful stimulants or additives of any sort.
How long will one bottle last me?
One bottle provides a 30-day supply, 2 bottles provide 60 days’ worth of Alpha BRAIN, and 4 bottles provide an impressive 120 days’ worth!
What makes it different from other supplements?
The original Alpha BRAIN is the only supplement on the market with four ingredients carefully chosen to enhance memory, focus, clarity, and brain health. The formula has 11 clinical trials demonstrating its effectiveness to back it up.
Is it FDA approved?
Yes! And each ingredient was chosen based upon an independent 3rd party scientific clinical trial, so you know it’s safe and effective.
Does it include any artificial ingredients?
No. The supplement contains all-natural, clinically tested ingredients that are 100% free of any artificial fillers, stimulants, additives, or preservatives.
How long until I notice an improvement?
Most people notice improvements in their ability to focus, pay attention, concentrate, and remember things in as early as 1-2 weeks.
Take Your First Step to Boosting Your Memory and Focus with Alpha Brain!
Alpha Brain was created to help individuals perform at optimal levels, memory especially it is very important. It claims to improve your mental clarity and focus. It does this by increasing the number of neurotransmitters in your brain, which helps you stay attentive and focused all day long. It doesn’t have any negative side effects and it is a smart idea to enhance your productivity! It gives you that boost that keeps your brain working throughout the day. It works, try it out for yourself!