GHRP-2 is a supplement used for increasing lean muscle mass, burning fat, and boosting long-lasting energy levels. It can also support in faster post cycle recovery when you stop using pro hormones or steroids. This article will explain everything you need to know about the peptide GHRP-2.
What is GHRP-2?
Growth Hormone Secretagogue 2 (GHS), also known as GHRP-2 is a peptide that stimulates the pituitary gland to release more of an important hormone known as GH (growth hormone). This drug is also referred to as a “super-pituitary growth hormone-releasing peptide” because of the fact that it is a more potent version of GHRP-6. This supplement can be useful for those struggling with obesity, fatigue, and depression. It has also been shown to work as an anti-aging agent and combat muscle wasting diseases such as HIV/AIDS.
GHRP-2 was first introduced to the world in the year 1992 by researchers at Hoechst Marion Roussel (HMR), a pharmaceutical branch of Hoechst AG. The key ingredient in GHRP-2 is Hexarelin, and it has been proven to be several times more potent than its predecessor GHRP-6.
Why choose GHRP-2 over other supplements and peptides?
Compared to other supplements and products, GHRP-2 has several benefits over other peptides. For example, it has been shown to be more effective at delivering GH into the body which is especially beneficial for those struggling with muscle wasting diseases. It also stimulates the pituitary gland which can result in an increase in natural GH production, leading to increased energy levels, fat loss, and increased muscle mass.
Another impressive reason why bodybuilders and athletes choose GHRP-2 over other products is that it can be combined with certain anabolic steroids (such as Testosterone) for further benefits. Studies have shown that when the two are combined, they work synergistically to produce a very lean physique and a lot of strength.
One other reason is that GHRP-2 is legal for athletes, bodybuilders, and gym rats to buy in most countries. This makes it a great choice compared to other peptides that are either illegal or very hard to get.
How does GHRP-2 work inside the body?
The way GHRP-2 works inside the body is by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce more GH, which in turn boosts natural testosterone production. This peptide also inhibits Somatostatin which can result in a decrease in body fat and increased growth hormone output. GHRP-2 also functions as a very potent appetite stimulant that can help those suffering from conditions such as anorexia and cachexia.
GHRP-2 also works by increasing the activity of certain neurotransmitters in the body, which leads to increases in energy and focus levels. These neurotransmitters include norepinephrine and dopamine; they are responsible for increased blood flow, increased metabolic activity, and a positive mood.
What are the positive effects of using GHRP-2?
GHRP-2 has many potential benefits to those who use it. Here is a list of some of the most common effects:
Increase in natural GH production: When GHRP-2 is combined with a proper diet and a workout regimen, many users have shown a noticeable increase in GH levels. This can lead to improved recovery times, fat loss, and increased muscle mass.
Increase in lean muscle mass: While GHRP-2 can be taken by itself without other supplements or prohormones; it is even better when combined with anabolic steroids or other growth peptides. Taking GHRP-2 with anabolic steroids can lead to more muscle gains due to the fact that this product stimulates the production of natural GH which is essential for increasing lean muscle mass.
Increase in energy levels: Another effect associated with taking GHRP-2 is increased energy levels. This is especially true when this supplement is combined with other supplements such as caffeine, creatine, and beta-alanine; results are increased energy production which leads to greater physical performance both in the gym and outside of it (in everyday life).
Increase in focus levels: Another benefit noticed by many who take GHRP-2 is improved concentration and focus. This supplement can aid in minimizing distractions and promote a more positive mood which is essential when trying to be productive.
Enhanced physical strength: Finally, many users have reported an increase in physical strength when taking GHRP-2. This is especially true for those who are participating in activities such as Crossfit or weightlifting; this isn’t to say that it won’t benefit other athletes though!
Better sleep: Some users have reported better quality of sleep after taking GHRP-2. This is because the supplement increases dopamine production which regulates the body’s circadian rhythm (or “sleep cycle”).
Greater libido levels: This product can also aid in increasing libido due to its ability to elevate testosterone levels and increase dopamine production. The increased libido and intimate endurance that is associated with GHRP-2 can also lead to better intimate performance!
<H2> What are the potential side effects of abusing GHRP-2?
GHRP-2 may be known for its safety, but abusing this supplement can still lead to some undesirable side effects such as the following:
Increased sweating: Another side effect that has been reported is increased sweating. This occurs because the peptide increases thermogenesis in the body which can lead to a rise in core temperature and perspiration.
Nausea: Some users have also reported feeling nauseous when taking this supplement. While most of them have stated that this feeling goes away after a few weeks, it can be very unpleasant at first!
Hypertension: Finally, some users have also reported experiencing hypertension after taking GHRP-2. This is most common when the peptide is taken alone with no other supplements or prohormones, so combining it with other products will help to minimize this effect.
What are the proper dosage instructions for GHRP-2?
To ensure the user’s safety from the negative side effects of abusing GHRP-2, we’ve listed down the proper dosage instructions for GHRP-2 depending on the user’s fitness body goal:
Bulking Phase: Bulking with GHRP-2 is one of the most common uses of this supplement. In this instance, the recommended dosage is 100mcg per day.
Cutting Phase: Those looking to get ripped for competitions will also benefit from the use of GHRP-2 during these 12 weeks. In this instance, the recommended dosage is 100mcg per day split into two doses (morning and night).
Pre-workout supplementation: If you’re going to take GHRP-2, this is where it’s most beneficial. The recommended dosage for this use of the product is 100mcg taken 30 minutes prior to exercise sessions for maximum results.
Can GHRP-2 be stacked for better results?
Stacking can be done with GHRP-2. This way, users can maximize their results and further avoid the potentially harmful side effects of this supplement. The list below are some of the stacking options that have been proven to give users incredible results faster than using GHTP-2 alone:
GHRP-2 + CJC-1295: One of the best stacking options for GHRP-2 is combining it with another supplement such as CJC-1295. This will lead to an amazing effect in terms of lean mass and fat loss, making it a popular choice among many individuals!
GHRP-2 + S4 (Andarine): S4 (Andarine) is another popular stacking option when it comes to GHRP-2. When used together, the two supplements work to give users a lean image without losing almost any muscle mass, making it a favorite among bodybuilders!
GHRP-2 + SR9009: SR9009 is one of the most popular SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators) that’s known for its incredible effects on the user’s weight loss goals. This is why combining GHRP-2 with SR9009 can be a great option to incinerate fat even faster!
These are only some of the most notable stacks that can be done with GHRP-2. However, keep in mind that it is still not advisable to stack any supplements without the recommendation of an expert or medical practitioner. It’s also best to consult with your nutritionist before planning out your supplement regimen!
Is GHRP-2 a legal supplement?
When it comes to legalities, GHRP-2 is not something to be concerned about. This supplement has been approved by the FDA for use in different countries and is not considered to be a controlled substance in the U.S. However, the peptide has been banned by most sporting organizations such as WADA (the World Anti-Doping Agency) and MLB (Major League Baseball).
Product reviews for GHRP-2
- Cade Johns (May 1, 2021): I have been preparing for our local bodybuilding competition and GHRP-2 has been one of the most useful supplements I have tried so far. The supplier recommends 100mcg per day for maximum benefits, but I increased it to 150mcg after my first week because I still wasn’t seeing the changes I wanted. Now, one month in, I can say that this is a great supplement with amazing results!
- Robert Price (May 21, 2021): I’m a bodybuilder and I’ve been competing for nearly three decades. Unfortunately, after competing in 12 different competitions over the years, my natural testosterone levels were heavily affected and it’s beginning to show on my physique. After reading about GHRP-2, I decided to try it out because of its effects on raising naturally-occurring testosterone levels in the body. I’m seeing great results after two months of use with no adverse reactions whatsoever, which is why I highly recommend this supplement to anyone who’s struggling with naturally-occurring testosterone levels!
- Marilyn Smith (June 2, 2021): At first, I was hesitant about trying out GHRP-2 because of its effects on cortisol levels. However, I later learned that it’s actually best to use this supplement in the morning when cortisol levels are still high. Since I started taking GHRP-2 upon waking up, my muscle definition has improved by leaps and bounds!
- Kirsten Walters (June 9, 2021): This is an awesome product! I’ve been struggling with anorexia and bulimia for over five years and GHRP-2 has helped me gain weight and increase appetite in just three months. I was able to stop purging completely after one week of use.
- Paul Adams (June 20, 2021): This product really does work! I’ve tried many supplements before but GHRP-2 has really increased my appetite and improved my muscle definition after just one week of use. I now plan to compete in the next bodybuilding competition for an extra boost!
- Amanda Steers (June 30, 2021): For years, I have been struggling with increasing lean mass while burning fat at the same time. GHRP-2 is an amazing product that has helped me achieve this in just two months of use. I’m now able to have a shredded six-pack while still being able to wear my favorite crop tops!
- Armand Smith (July 3, 2021): I’ve been training for the past 15 years but my gains have plateaued in the last five years. GHRP-2 has helped me breakthrough that barrier and now I’m finally seeing visible changes!
- Stephen Smith (July 12, 2021): This is a great product! It helps increase muscle definition while lowering body fat at the same time. I’m no longer afraid to wear tight shirts anymore because of this supplement!
- Marcus Townsend (July 21, 2021): I’ve been struggling with my weight for years because of limited mobility in my right arm. Thanks to GHRP-2, I was able to tone up the muscles in that arm and now I’m finally able to do push-ups again!
- Theo Jackson (July 27, 2021): My doctor recommended that I use GHRP-2 for my muscle spasms and it really helped! Ever since then, I have been recommending this product to my clients who suffer from similar injuries.
Frequently Asked Questions about GHRP-2
Is GHRP-2 an anabolic steroid?
No. GHRP-2 is a peptide hormone secreted by the hypothalamus gland which increases the secretion of the natural growth hormone (GH) made in our bodies. This supplement can stimulate muscles, reduce fat percentage, and increase bone density without any negative effects on the body’s natural testosterone levels.
What are some other names for GHRP-2?
GHRP-2 is also known as a growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide or growth hormone-releasing peptide 2.
Is GHRP-2 taking legal?
Yes. This supplement has been approved by the FDA as an OTC medication for those who suffer from low natural growth hormone levels and those recovering from injury. This supplement does not have any effects on the body’s natural testosterone levels and does not require a prescription.
Summary and conclusion
GHRP-2 is probably the best supplement for those who are struggling with naturally-occurring testosterone levels. This product has been shown to stimulate muscle growth, increase appetite, reduce fat percentage, and improve bone density without side effects on the body’s natural testosterone levels. Moreover, GHRP-2 does not have any negative effects on liver or kidney functions which is why it is legal as an OTC medication.